The Parent Council meet this Thursday at 7.00pm, at Grantown Grammar School. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Come along and see what they have achieved so far and especially what you can help them achieve, in the coming year. Become a valuable member of your school’s community and feel great.
The role of the parent council is to:
- Support the school in its work with pupils
- Represent the views of all parents
- Encourage links between the school, parents, pupils, pre-school groups and the wider community
- Report back to all the parents in the school (the parent forum)
- Play a role in the appointment of headteachers and deputy headteachers
- Support the school and pupils during school inspections