ASDAN is a pioneering curriculum development organisation and awarding body, offering programmes and qualifications that explicitly grow skills for learning, skills for employment and skills for life.
ASDAN’s purpose is: “The advancement of education, by providing opportunities for all learners to develop their personal and social attributes and levels of achievement through ASDAN awards and resources, and the relief of poverty, where poverty inhibits such opportunities for learners.”
- Develop skills for learning, skills for employment, skills for life
- Encourage, engage and motivate learners
- Reward a range of learning styles and contexts
- Celebrate the diversity of multi-talented young people
- Make learning relevant and transferable
- Promote active and experiential learning
Teachers running this course are Mrs Mackintosh and Mrs McGonigal.