Mrs Leonie da Costa, Acting Principal Teacher
Mrs Alison Simon
Mrs Lorna Crane
Pupil Support Assistants
Our Department aims:
- To enable pupils to fulfil their potentials.
- To promote diligence and provide maximun opportunity for the talents of all pupils to be identified and developed through a range of learning experiences.
- To keep abreast of all technologies available to assist our learners.
- To work closely with GGS subject staff , external agencies and partners.
- To support our learners with ASNs ranging from minor to temporary, major to prolonged.
- To design and support course and units which employ a differentiated approach and cater for a wide variety of pupil needs.
- Co-operative teaching
- Direct tuition
- Special Provision
- Staff development