Grantown Grammar School pupils have amazing opportunities to visit many exciting and interesting places. All of the residential trips, provide valuable social, cultural, sporting and educational experiences.
Parents, carers, friends and family are openly invited to attend the Music and Drama performances held in the school throughout the year. They showcase the incredible talent of our pupils and tickets are available through pupils or from the school office.
Performing Arts Trip – New York, America
10 – 16 October 2020
A seven day “trip of a lifetime” to New York. The trip will take place during the October holiday and includes;
- Flights from a Scottish Airport
- Airport assistance in UK and USA
- Travel Insurance
- Airport coach transfers
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each day
- All evening meals – Including Planet Hollywood, Chinese Restaurant, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, Italian Restaurant, Pizza
- 7 day Subway pass
- Drama workshop
- Broadway Show
- New York Philharmonic Orchestra Concert
- Boat trip to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- NBC Studio tour
- Visit to the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA)
- Visits to iconic New York landmarks, including: Empire State Building, China Town, Central Park, Ground Zero, Brooklyn Bridge plus others
- Extra funds in case of medical emergency
- Souvenir trip hoodies
The trip is available to pupils in S1-4 and places are limited. To avoid disappointment, please ensure that your deposit of £150 is returned by Wednesday 20 March 2019 to Mrs Shearon or the school office. If there are more pupils than places, names will be drawn from a hat.
Gallery of previous school trips and events
A photo gallery will be available shortly…
Grantown Grammar pupils have enjoyed residential trips away to France, New York; Theatre Trips; Snowsports Races and Cultural exchanges to China.