The S3 team will have their first group stage match in the Scottish Schools cup on 30/10/15 AWAY at Gordonstoun. The match is scheduled to start at at 2.30 p.m. The bus will leave GGS at 1.15 pm. sharp!
All parents/carers of pupils signed up to go on the Snowsports Trip in January 2016 have received an email, with a letter attached, about the Information evening to be held on Monday 2 November in the school hall. There is a slip to fill in, sign and return, before the holidays.
Pupils should not wear school uniform, as they will be away all day.
They will need
• warm clothes – as they will be outside for most of the day
• suitable shoes for walking
• waterproof jacket and trousers
• packed lunch and drinks – as they are not allowed to go to the café for food
Netball S3 Scottish Schools Cup
The draw for the S3 Scottish Schools Netball Cup is through. The S3 girls team will now have x3 ties before Dec. 11th in the North qualifying round. HOME games: Thurso and Albyn . AWAY game: Gordonstoun.
School photographs were issued to pupils today (Wednesday).
• Orders must be returned to school within 7 days ie by Wednesday 7 October.
• NO LATE ORDERS CAN BE ACCEPTED BY THE SCHOOL – any late orders will be returned to pupils and parents/carers will then have to order direct from Tempest at an extra cost of £4.00.
• Cheques should be made payable to Tempest Photography, NOT the school.
There will be no CalAid collection this evening (Wednesday). Further collections are under review and we will let you know if they will resume.
Yesterday (Tuesday) S6 Pupils were issued with information about the Higher Education Convention – details below
Inverness UHI Letter
Click on the link for the letter to be issued to S3 pupils tomorrow (Wednesday). Please read and return consent by Monday 5 October.
Lagganlia Parental Consent Sept 2015
Letter issued to S1s last week
S1 Letter Sept 15